Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Test Post!

I was trying to think of a way to make myself blog more, and decided to try out posting from my email.  I have no idea how this will look, so if it's all funky, I apologize in advance.
 
For content, I give you a sample of life with a 2-year-old.
 

mama, there is a bear in here, a bear in here, mama, a bear in here. See the bear in here? Mama? the bear? Scout will eat it! scouty is outside, see her? see? see her? scouty is right there? see? see? see? mama? my coat has a dinosaur. trains! on it! mana? see?

(pause to run off and get something VERY IMPORTANT. Like a tiny plastic dinosaur or a book we haven't read in months.)

NOW COME TO THE KITCHEN!!! OK!! you all better! in the kitchen mama, all better? you all better? I give you a kiss.
see, the train!?
right THERE!
there mama, there. In the kitchen. You no feel good mama?
mama tired? daddy? come to the kitchen! see the train! daddy, get up, see ? there is a bear!!

You. are. making. me. so. sad.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP