Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

TBR list update for June

Remember when I said I was going to keep a list of books I wanted to read that YOU recommended to me? This is what I added to the list in June. The links go to the review that pushed me over the edge, so be sure to click through and read them.

Rebecca by Daphne DuMaurier - raych at books i done read
A Not So Perfect Past by Beth Andrews- Wendy the Super Librarian
Hattie Big Sky by Kirby Larson- Janssen at Everyday Reading
Naomi and Ely's No Kiss List by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan- Nymeth at things mean a lot The Wednesday Wars by Gary D Schmidt- Janssen at Everyday Reading
The Sky Always Hears Me and the Hills Don't Mind by Kirstin Cronn-Mills- Kristin at Books for Breakfast
Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham- Bookfoolery and Babble
The Non-Runner's Marathon Guide for Women by Dawn Dais- Bookfoolery and Babble
The Unlikely Disciple by Kevin Roose - Reading Rants!
Coffee With .... the Buddha by Joan Oliver Duncan- Rebecca :) at Lost in Books
Boy's Life by Robert McCammon- Trish at Trish's Reading Nook (my review)
The Luxe by Anna Godberson- Janssen at Everyday Reading
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler- Abby (the) Librarian
No Angel by Jay Dobyns and Nils Johnson-Shelton- Stephanie at Open Mind, Insert Book Columbine by Dave Cullen- Liz at A Chair, A Fireplace & a Tea Cozy

Have you read any of these? What did you think? Did you read a great book in June that I should add to my list? What did you add to your list in June?

7 comments:

  1. I am dying to read 20 Boy Summer. I just won a copy of it, so hopefully it will be there sooooon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only one I've read is Boy's Life, oddly enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could tell you which books were recommended to me in June to read, but I'm so bad about keeping track of that sort of thing. With some books, they go straight onto my wish list and others I like to think about before adding on. And those sometimes never make to the final list.

    I haven't read any of the books on your list, however, The Unlikely Disciple and Holly's In-Box are two books that I hope to read eventually. And Rebecca.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for Trish the superstar! So what if I only have one book on the dang list--you picked me! :P

    I REALLY want to read Rebecca, but I don't think I'll be getting to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was planning to do a similar type of list on my blog too...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of those but my mum loves Rebecca, I think it's one of her favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just written my list of books I'd like to read following some great reviews. Will be up on my blog sometime next week. Thanks for the great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP