Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, May 15, 2015

5 Unnecessary Things that Make Life Better


Sometimes there are things that make life better or make you happy that are just so little that you feel a bit silly mentioning them to anyone else. Here are 5 things that have made me happy recently.


1. Windex Touch-Up Cleaner. This seems so silly to mention, I mean, how much easier is it than a spray bottle, really? We have this at the sinks at work and it has become habit to come in and use it to clean my glasses daily.

2. Tiny bottles. We use these at the coffee maker for vanilla extract, to mix oil and vinegar for salads, and to take things like salt & pepper in our lunch. SO handy.


3. Chapstick Aloha Coconut. Actually, all things coconut.


4. Pop Up Post-it Notes. This is one of those things that I laughed about when I heard of them, but wow, so handy.

5. The Carousel App from Dropbox. I set it up on all the phones, including Tristan's, and it automatically uploads all photos when the phones are on wifi. I can see what my kid is taking pictures of (see above!) and I can feel safe that all MY pictures are backed up without my having to do it. It's dropbox, so I can share and sort online without trying to do it from my phone. And, best of all, it's free. (Except I pay for more storage, but if you already use dropbox for other things, that may not be an issue for you.)

What tiny things do YOU love lately?

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if you have anti glare coating on your eye glasses but if you do, do not use that stuff on your lenses. It will make it peel!

    Little things... I am infatuated with 3m hooks but only at work. Lingerie bags are huge with me. Not for lingerie but for my daughter tissue Ts. They are so fragile that if I toss them in the wash without the bag they are shredded to pieces in no time. Baking soda... using it with my face cleanser as an exfoliant and it works fab. Doesn't make me break out and is super fine and cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mischievous look right there! He looks a lot like you. I'm a big fan of the pop-up notes, too...but only with the holder. When I only had the pop-ups without the holder I was constantly annoyed. Little problems.

    Hmmmm. Well, I used my salad holder thingy today. Was perfect for all the parts of my salad. My little rubber finger tip for hand-sewing. I know you're not a fan, but I can't live without mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to look into the carousel app. I like the fact that it's automatic and there's tons of pictures that I want off Jason's phone and it's always kind of a hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not seen those tiny bottles. Must. Have!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP