Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, October 22, 2006

More books! Less Time!

Paperbackswap.com has been great lately for sending ourt books I desperately want- as well as books I desperately want at-the-time. Yesterday in the mail we got 5 books (I say "we" because one of them is Mike's.)

Something Blue by Emily Giffin (sequel to Something Borrowed)
Don't Say a Word by Barbara Freethy
American Girls About Town by Jennifer Weiner, et all. (chick lit anthology, what a great way to try out new authors. There are 17 stories in this one.)
How I Write by Janet Evanovich
The Ionian Mission by Patrick O'Brian

Guess which one is Mike's?

On top of my over abundance of books, I've recently committed to several other small projects. I found a pattern for a little knitted cap that I decided I HAD to try to make for Tristan. It's very cute, but I won't be able to knit while he's awake, plus it is harder than anything else I've ever made. I also still needs to make a gift for Tristan's friend Brady, a couple of baby quilts, a ghost costume.... The days need to be longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP