Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, January 12, 2007

2007 New Author Challenge

I signed up to participate in the 2007 New Author Challenge over at Paperbackswap.com . The idea is that you read 26 new-to-you authors in one year. This didn't seem like it would be that hard. I just had to read 2 books a month, right? And since I read at least 40 books a year (and we ALL know that just cause you did it LAST year you'll do it again THIS year, right?) I figured I could read my 26 new authors and still have plenty of time to read my old favorites aroundthem.

Today is the 12th of January. I've read one book. At this rate I'm either not gonna get to read anything by a known author or not gonna meet the challenge. Someone kick me in gear!

1 comment:

  1. Here's a book by a new author for you to read in Fall 2007.

    Dark Water -- Samhain Publishing
    By Gabriella Hewitt

    Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP