Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Note About Ratings

I've decided to try to rate books again. I tried this once and couldn't keep it up, it was Too Much Pressure. But since I've decided to review more, it only follows that I'll need to give a rating. I'm planning on something like this:

1/5- Didn't Finish
2/5- Not memorable, wouldn't recommend to anyone, won't seek out more by the author.
3/5- Good book, might read more by the author- if it looked interesting. Would recommend with reservation.
4/5- Really good, tell everyone about it, definately read more by the author.
5/5- A keeper, not to be traded. Find every book ever written by the author.

I'm guessing most books will fall in the 3/5 and 4/5 categories, with a handful of 1/5s. I want to keep it simple so that I don't spend a lot of time obessessing over how to rate it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa! I like your Thursday Thirteens and your blog, but I couldn't find where to comment but with this post. Welcome to the TT family!
    My Tt is about support this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP