Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, July 19, 2007

A very tired Thursday Thirteen #24

Thirteen Random thoughts.

  1. I forgot to do Monday Math. Again. I'm at 97 books in (last one being a JD Robb), 39 books read, for a deficit of 58 books. I don't stand a chance at ever catching up.
  2. The number of books I have at home that are NOT on challenge lists that I really want to read are starting to outnumber the ones that ARE on challenge lists. I am starting to worry that I will not complete any challenges due to lack of willpower.
  3. I am less than 100 pages away from finishing the 40th book- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
  4. I will make a post some time tomorrow that links to my predictions for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Please, come discuss it with me! (It will NOT be on this page, no fear of spoilers from visiting here.)
  5. I am deathly (heh) afraid of the Internets right now. I do not want to see a spoiler for Deathly Hallows. Because of this, I am only visiting sites and blogs I trust until I have finished The Book. This means I will not be visiting very many Thursday Thirteens this week. I will not be watching tv.
  6. I do not understand why people take such pleasure out of spoiling things for others.
  7. We are taking the Monkey "camping" this weekend.
  8. No, not in a tent. In a hotel room. We will be spending time at a campground and at the lake though, and there will be a tent for him to play in.
  9. Even though we will be "camping" with 15 members of our family, at least 3 of us (and probably 5 of us) will be reading Harry Potter instead, having gone to Wal-mart at midnight to buy our copies. (Wal-mart being the only store open at midnight in Pierre, SD.)
  10. I have almost completed my next tote bag for my etsy store. My bobbin ran out of thread SIX INCHES from finishing and I did not have time to reload. SIX INCHES.
  11. Yes, there is only one bag up for sale at this time. I bought several more tshirts yesterday (including one with a monkey dressed as Elvis, I can't wait to get to that one) and plan to have several more up next week.
  12. Have a t-shirt you'd like to see made into a bag? Leave me a comment!
  13. I have Half-Blood Prince in my bag. Do you think my boss would notice if I whipped it out to read it?

8 comments:

  1. Have a great time camping..I dont read HP but I love reading about everyones excitement regarding this book

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the Harry Potter finale too..and am rereading The Half Blood Prince so I'm sure I can pick up where I left off. I've really enjoyed reading people's different predictions about how it will all end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen spoilers! But they contradict themselves, so now I'm eager to read the book and see what's true and what's not!

    Happy camping! I'll be doing that this time next week. I'm sort of dreading it, actually...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I haven't read HP yet, but seen all the movies. My daughter probably has each book memorized by now though. When I do start the series, I know where there is a well used collection lol
    Happy T13

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL. Number 10 is the kind of thing that would happen to me. Only I would have to go BUY more, not just refill the bobbin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy camping and HP. I think the HP phenomena is wonderful though I am not a reader of these books (so my blog will be safe for you!). LOL.

    =) Jill
    http://mrstreme.livejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Jill thanks for telling me it's safe to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun camping.

    I think the HP craziness is awesome. Look how many people are reading now. IT is so cool.

    My MIL who has not read anything in 50 years sped thru the Harry Potter book and cannot wait for the next one. See, everyone is reading now....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP