Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

July Book Blowout meme

Today is the first day of the Book Blowout! In celebration the host has given us a short meme.

1. Describe yourself in one sentence. Tired mommy who wishes she could quit her job to stay home to read and sew.

2. What book will you start the challenge with? I will be finishing up The Polysyllabic Spree by Nick Hornby, then on to The Lost Duke of Wyndham by Julia Quinn.

3. Where is your favourite place to read? In my home I like to read in my cushy living room chair or on the back porch in a really ugly lounge chair thing. In my dreams I'd be on the balcony of a house overlooking the ocean.

4. What is your favourite book of all time? I don't know that I've thought in terms of favorites in a long time. I love Gone with the Wind. I loved The Book Thief. A Thousand Splendid Suns. The Secret by Julie Garwood (not the Secret the self-help book.) The Little Prince.

5. Remind us all of your challenge target. 8 books.

Pop on over to the Blue Archipelago to see everyone else's answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP