Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, December 22, 2008

Randomness

Last night I sat down to make a post for you and forgot and went to bed with it half written. Let's see if I can get it done this morning, shall we?

I have officially finished all the Christmas sewing. I made the little shoes for the Bug last night- SO cute and they (almost) fit (his feet are SO jammed into them.) I've got a ton to do tonight- we're leaving town straight from work at 1 tomorrow.

Week Ahead: Christmas prep, CHRISTMAS, Christmas Recovery. We'll be gone a couple of nights, so lots to get done tonight.

Here's last week's wrap-up. I did pretty dang good!

Monday- Giant Secret Project. Mail letters to my representatives about Handmade Toys and the possibility of small time toy makers being put out of business. Click the button over there ---------> (under the ad) for more info.
Tuesday- Photograph Giant Secret Project. Clean house for company.
Wednesday- TBR Day Review. Off work early because someone is actually coming to visit me in SOUTH DAKOTA. (Uh, Jason, better bring a warm coat, ok?)
Thursday-
Friday-
Weekend-
THIS WEEK-Attempt to make slipper shoes for the Bug. Read. Finish a book. Wrap and mail the 3 remaining packages to be mailed. Buy white corduroy. Start wrapping gifts for under our tree. Take the boys to see Santa. Make one last handmade gift. Finish up Christmas cards (just a dozen or so to go.) Review Coraline. Blog about cool art project the Pirate and I made.


And last, some random YouTube.

Stand By Me, sung around the world.


I'm sure you've all see the Straight No Chaser 12 Days of Christmas (this one is a bit different from the one that went around last year, if you haven't see it, be sure to click.)

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas and have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Straight No Chaser stuff! I would love to see them in real life.

    Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They gussed up the 12 days of Christmas even more than last year! Thanks for sharing and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the first time I have seen Straight No Chaser. They are amazing! What wonderful voices, and a comical arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Lisa, I hope you don't mind. I posted Stand By Me on my blog as well. I loved it!

    I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP