Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Read-a-Thon: 2 pm. Getting back on track


Hours 7&8:

Minutes read: 39
Pages read: 52!
Total minutes reading:259
Total pages read: 268
Minutes online: heck if I know
Minutes nursing: 10ish
Minutes doing kid stuff: uh...
Minutes lost: a lot
Drinks consumed: 1 glass of water with flavor added
Food eaten: Triscuits, cheese, and hardboiled eggs for lunch, a handful of vanilla cookies

I kinda lost track of time from noon until about 1:30. I made lunch and ate it, walked outside. My family came home and I played with the kids a bit before putting them down for a nap (they are both asleep as I type, in the same room, and the Bug KNEW the Pirate was in there and still went to sleep! This is a first!) The Pirate got a new lightsaber and Darth Mater costume, both of which he conned his daddy into buying. Still wearing pajamas.

Reading notes: VERY close to finishing Gimme Shelter by Mary Elizabeth Williams. Still good, but I think I'm ready for something different. Starting to debate what order would be best for the rest of my stack.

.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a lot going on! But a break to get outside is always nice. I just took a nice long walk and boy am I in a better mood for reading now. Good luck with the reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow is it 2 pm there :) Here it's soon 1 am.

    Doing great, keep it up :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP