Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, September 24, 2010

Random Friday, all baby, all the time!

It seems like all I post about lately is the baby, when I post at all. Sorry about that, but don't expect much more for a while.  I do have one more book to review, but it's another Nora Roberts so a lot of you won't be interested. I'm starting Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson once I get a little cleaning done.

I've been on Twitter a lot more lately, trying to get into the rhythm of it. Feel free to follow me @lharsma.

I did a tiny bit of sewing this week. It feels good to get back into it, but it seems like just as I get set up to sew little miss wakes up and needs me.

I agreed to let The Pirate have a sleepover tonight. If you never hear from me again, this is why.

I'll try to be more interesting next week. Sorry about that!

I am an Amazon Associate. As such, any purchase you make at Amazon.com after following a link from this blog will earn me a (tiny) percentage back as income. Thanks.

11 comments:

  1. You are fine, hang in there new mommy! Hope you get enough rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope the Pirate's sleepover goes well. Love all that kid energy all in one room! Your kid posts are great and where you are at right not-no worries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's fair to be all about your new baby for awhile! Looking forward to your Amy and Roger review :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just like to know you are okay. (Reader just now caught up with this past week!) I'm sure you are really tired. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just keep hanging in there - it's nice to hear how things are going, and glad it seems to be pretty smooth. Having a sleepover - that's brave!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa, you just had a new baby! You should not feel badly about anything!
    You have a lot on your plate and for now you should be concentrating on you and your family. We will be here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow, you are a brave woman to have a sleepover with a new baby in the house! I hope all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy Toledo. This shows just how far behind I've fallen in the blog world. I had no idea you had another baby (blush). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! on the new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A sleepover? I wouldn't let my son have a sleepever when he was younger because The Girl never slept and I was so worried about the noise keeping her up. You're brave.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aw, your kids are lovely, great photo! They kinda take over, don't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP