Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Friday, Not a lot of random this week!

Random Thoughts:
  • This picture is so going in my header, if I should ever get around to making a new one. I'm also considering having some blank journals printed with it on the cover (from Walgreens) to use as my todo/ library list notebook.
  • I am sick of snow. Winter has worn out it's welcome.
  • I still need to find a place to live.
  • I need to type faster if I'm gonna finish this before the Princess wakes up.
What I Read This Week:
A Look Back at a slow week:
Shop Update:
See: Fundraising Effort above. I also almost finished an idea for a teacher's gift that will go in the shop, but it needs pressing and photographed first, so next week. How much do you typically spend on an end of year teachers gift?

I am an Amazon Associate. As such, any purchase you make at Amazon.com after following a link from this blog will earn me a (tiny) percentage back as income. Thanks. All content copyright Books. Lists. Life. at http://bookslistslife.blogspot.com. If you're reading this post anywhere other than there, you are reading stolen content.

10 comments:

  1. I love the "one sock on, one sock off" look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so intense with that book! I'm past the buying teacher gifts phase of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture!

    I am sick of winter, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one sock on, one sock off look, too!!!

    Did I warn you about the cliffhangers or did I warn you about the cliffhangers? Yeah... I did. Just wait until the one at the end of Dreamfever. Trust me when I tell you that you MUST have Shadowfever at the ready. Not at the library, not at the bookstore but in your possession. Trust me.

    I need to read the Tattoo Shop books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JUST out of curiosity, what made Gary Small annoying?? I know what I mean when I find an author (though, usually, it occurs when listening to an audio-book that I find a narrator annoying) but I can never put it into words. Just wondering if YOU can! Yeah, I think I just challenged you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ms. Dawn- I really can't put my finger on it. In some places he'd be telling this funny story like he expected you to laugh, but really it would be a "you had to be there" kind of thing, I guess, cause while it was mildly humorous, it wasn't FUNNY, ya know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a great picture!! And you've convince me that I must give the fever series by Moning a try. I'll be requesting the first book from the library soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Lovely and cute baby . Very nice thought of read. thanks for best posting ..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP