Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, March 14, 2011

From Pillowcase to Spring Bag



I've been wanting to turn this pillow sham into a bag for a couple years now. The other day I finally did it. It's fairly roomy, fits my largish wallet and a hardback book plus other stuff, initial dimensions were 13tx15w, and then I boxed the corners to be about 4.5 inches deep. Two big front pockets. I lined it with a little bit of Michael Miller's Ta Dots in moss. I made it with a long strap so I can sling it across my body for hands-free child toting.

Please excuse the cellphone pics, again.





I am an Amazon Associate. As such, any purchase you make at Amazon.com after following a link from this blog will earn me a (tiny) percentage back as income. Thanks. All content copyright Books. Lists. Life. at http://bookslistslife.blogspot.com. If you're reading this post anywhere other than there, you are reading stolen content.

8 comments:

  1. It looks fantastic - I'm so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bag! I love it. You amaze me with your abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful bag and what a wonderful way to use up some spare things that have been probably lying around unused!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That turned out really great. Love the color and style.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP