Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, May 20, 2011

Random Friday: Sick.

Random Thoughts:
  • We are all sick. I might not survive the levels of whine around here. Yes, I get it, you feel bad. Now buck up!
  • On top of the flu (because of the flu?) LE is a little bit croupy. I took her out into the cool mist at 2am. It was remarkably pleasant to sit on the porch swing in the stillness and quiet. I might have to start going out there after the kids are in bed.
  • We are supposed to be going out of town in the morning for our nephew's high school graduation. We will be in big trouble if we miss it, but ughhhh.
  • I am fast reaching the point where it would be worth it to me to pay for a night at a hotel just to have the bed ALL TO MYSELF for 8 straight hours.
  • Why are kids so possessive over toys they haven't played with in years? I pull out a baby toy and the Bug refuses to let LE touch it. It will become the Holy Grail of toys.  
  • I still need to blog about how the iphone has changed my life.
  • Speaking of iPhones, how do I blog from the phone and include a picture?
What I read this week:

Annnnd that's all folks. I'm going to go sit on the couch with a bunch of snotty kids and ignore the absolute squalor that my house has become the last few days. Hope you all have a great weekend.


I am an Amazon Associate. As such, any purchase you make at Amazon.com after following a link from this blog will earn me a (tiny) percentage back as income. Thanks. All content copyright Books. Lists. Life. at http://bookslistslife.blogspot.com. If you're reading this post anywhere other than there, you are reading stolen content.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you're all sick. I've never even tried to blog from my phone, let alone add a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be tired because The Princess has becone LE. What happened to The Princess?

    I see that you added her to the header. That was quick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear everyone is sick, hope they are feeling better soon!

    Like the new header!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better soon! Hope you don't have to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you guys are sick. Bleh! I hope you're all on the mend by now. xo

    Love the new look by the way. So glad Ti pressured you about the header. lol!

    I remember those 'Family Bed' days. Just when it seems there's no end in sight... poof! Those times are gone.

    I don't know of a good way to blog from your iPhone. If you find one... please share!

    I loved River Marked. One of my favorite series ever. Hope you enjoy it too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP