Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, September 15, 2011

The world's most boring park








Around the corner from our apartment is the World's Crappiest Park. The Bug is in love with it because one time we saw another kid here. There is a sandbox made of gravel, two big kid swings and a climbing thing that even The Pirate disdains. This morning The Bug insisted we walk over with Bo Peep. It was 44 degrees out, but we loaded up in the wagon and went. Perhaps not surprisingly, they didn't really have fun. They chased each other around for ten minutes and we came home for hot chocolate. I'm thinking it might be a very long, very Indoor, winter!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. I'd have more fun with an empty box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I can honestly say there's a crappier park in my hometown, but I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 44 degrees! Holy cow, it's 90 here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sheesh, I was complaining because it was 61. Hopefully, it will warm up again before winter. Did I read or hear that parks aren't using sand any more or did I dream that? If nothing else, at least it is place for the kids to run.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, that's disappointing... Kids deserve a good place to play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yikes! That is a pretty pitiful park although usually kids don't seem to mind as much :) We are lucky and live by a school so we just walk over and use their playground equipment most of the time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP