Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, February 03, 2012

Random Friday: Sewing organization

Sewing supplies and fabric storage



  • I thought I'd share how I organize my sewing stuff. I labelled all those boxes on Flickr, if you click the picture it'll take you over.
  • All my quilting cottons, interfacing, decor weight, canvas, twill, and solids are inside, as are most of the supplies like needles, elastic, thread, etc.
  • This is my box of solid fabrics and blenders.
  • Rainbow box of solid and blender fabrics
  • This is the best take I've seen on Pinterest, tho this one is a very close second.
  • Next week is Bo Peep's last week with us, as she's going to full time pre-school.
  • I made this slow cooker chicken tikka masala for dinner this week. I liked it, no one else did.

Books I Read This week:

5 comments:

  1. I want to read Make Bread, Buy Butter. I believe Janssen and Tina liked it also. I can't believe Bo Peep's heading off to preschool! Wow. Time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on The Weird Sisters as it is a book that I've wanted to read for some time now. Hope you have a good weekend Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when I make something to eat that I like and no one else does. It obviously means that I'll never get to enjoy it again because it's not worth any effort if there's going to be a lot of whining!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why you aren't on my sidebar. You are going there now!

    great job organizing...want to come do my fabric next??

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are making fast work on my best of list! I'm impressed.

    How did you like Weird Sisters? I kind of. . .didn't like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP