Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, September 24, 2012

Win Fabric on Pinterest? Yes, I would like that.

My favorite Etsy shop, Fresh Squeeze Fabrics, is having a little Pinterest challenge. You pin one of her fabric bundles and if it gets as many repins as it's dollar amount, it's yours, free. (You can read the details here.) This runs through Thursday.

Anyway, I thought I'd give all my crafty friends the heads up on it, and ask you to go repin the bundle I want at the same time!  Also, you repin mine and I'll repin yours, leave your link in the comments. The best part, is that we can all win! 

Here's my pin, go forth and repin!

Source: etsy.com via Lisa on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I picked the dotty one!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/40250990390882665/
    repin me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked the dotty one too! I wonder if you can repin both of them? If you can't, pin Madfoot's- she was here first! This is a great way to advertise! How clever of the shop. I will probably end up buying the one I pinned even if I don't get it. Thanks for the heads up on this!
    http://pinterest.com/pin/54254370482253064/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did it! I hope you win such lovely patterns!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP