Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cheap makeup for mom from the P&G estore...



Last Saturday night was Mike's annual Christmas party. This party is my one chance of the year to really dress up and look great. As usual, I was way overdressed, but it was really a lot of fun. I got to wear my very favorite tights, which are Christmas red. I really enjoy not looking like the boring housewife that I am in my day to day life.

One thing I wish I were able to do better though, is makeup. I've never been much of a makeup wearer, and have really never learned how to do eyeliner at all. I was thinking about all that when I saw the options for the P&G estore promotion in which I'm participating. CoverGirl has a whole set of stuff specifically set up to do smokey eyes (of course they do, right?) If I were buying, and I might be (see specials at end of post) I'd get the following:

CoverGirl Smokey ShadowBlast in Silver Sky
CoverGirl LashBlast 24HR Mascara in Very Black, tho I am curious about Black Gold
CoverGirl Liquiline Blast Eyeliner in Blackfire, for every day I'd want to try the brown one. And then pay someone to teach me how to use it.

Now why would I buy this stuff online instead of at Walmart?

FREE SHIPPING with a $25 purchase!
15% off your first purchase with code A9Z-MN5-KY3-ISA
FREE samples with every order!
FREE LashBlast 24HR mascara with $25 purchase with code LASHBLAST8
PLUS when you click through to some of them, there are coupons! Like a free Nail Gloss with the mascara if you check the box. Or $1 off your purchase.

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that you don't want to buy $25 of makeup to get a free mascara. You don't have to! You know what else they sell? BATTERIES. And since it's Christmas, I KNOW you need batteries. AA for the Wii remotes? AAA for the Pillow Pets Dream Lites? I think we spend as much on batteries as we do on gifts some years.  So go buy some batteries, and while you're there, pick up some cheap makeup!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP