Reading and Blogging Goals:
- I'd like to read 52 books in 2013. Anything extra is gravy.
- I'd like to read 1 classic.
- I'd like to use Goodreads more, adding reviews over there and in general keeping better track of what I'm reading and what I want to read.
- I'd like to get back in the habit of posting book reviews.
- I'd like to write more thoughtful posts, in addition to the "I/we did this" variety.
- Go the the park more. The Princess is finally old enough to not need my constant presence on the equipment, so it'll be more fun for me as well. Plus we will live half a block from our favorite park.
- Go camping.
- Take a family walk/ bike ride every evening after dinner, weather and other activities permitting.
- Keep us to a reasonable budget.
- Go to Alabama.
- Use computer time smarter, less sitting here looking for something to read. Get up and do something else if the computer is boring.
- Finish the hexes for the pink and gray quilt. Yes, this is a huge goal.
- I really seriously want to do this.
- Start a new Facebook group that encourages daily participation and motivation. More on this when I do it.
- Start sewing Christmas gifts earlier in the year. This is a tough one, since my in-laws don't draw names until late in the year, but I'm going to try.
- Live in the moment. Stop waiting for whatever it is I'm waiting for, and enjoy life now, even if it's stressful or busy or tough.