Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, April 21, 2014

Hexagon update #14-2014

I made hexies this week! I worked on some bright pinks and rounded off my 30 with a couple whites.

I also stitched together another 5 or 6 flowers. Laid out side by side they all look like this:

I plan to mix in some white/creams as filler so they won't be all together like this, but it gives me an idea of how it will look. I'm torn between love and worry that I won't like all the different hues together. The variation within some of them is due to different color papers inside.

Updated count: 1784 done, 1136 to go. Total flower count: 28. Ways to go: a long ways.

 

8 comments:

  1. Cherry blossoms! They look great all together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they look splendid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Your making good progress and this will be gorgeous when completed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your stitches are invisible! This is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful work :) I love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great variety of pinks...and they look so good together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP