|South Dakota has the best sunrises, and sunsets, hands down. Doesn't hurt that we live on the river.|
- This has been a long week, hasn't it?
- I spent a lot of time this week listening to the adult version of "it wasn't me! and I can prove it with my maturity!" when really it feels so immature. It's exhausting.
- I have an unexplained calf injury and haven't been able to run even once. Not that the weather cooperated.
- Book club, our second meeting, got moved to next week. I was really looking forward to that glass of wine too.
- Next week is crazy every day but Tuesday. I should really double check Tuesday. More on that craziness next week, I don't want to jinx anything.
- The hexagons continue. I have no idea how many I have left to make, somewhere around 600 I think. And a bunch of flowers. I'm kinda of doing three things at once now- making a few hexies, turning already made ones into flowers, and starting to piece it all together. The variety is nice.
What I read this week:
- Fire Me Up by Kimberly Kincaid. Reviewed here.
- The Cowboy's Valentine by Donna Alward. Reviewed here.
- Dead Heat by Patricia Briggs. It's no Mercy Thompson, but it was still excellent. I love Anna.
- Trade Me by Courtney Milan. I've just barely started.
What I Got This Week: