Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Ezio

If you follow me on Instagram you've already seen pictures of this little sweetheart, but I feel like I'm leaving things out to not mention him here. Two weeks ago we got a second cat (kitten)-- Ezio. He's the most stereotypical kitten I've ever known. He plays with everything, including dust in the air. He wasn't afraid of Scout or Sirius Black from the first moment. Scout was so happy to have another baby, but I think he misses playing with Sirius now that Sirius has Ezio. It took Sirius about 24 hours to full on embrace the baby, but now they play constantly. They don't snuggle up to sleep yet, but I'm sure it'll come.  Ezio is a people cat. He climbs into bed with the kids or me every night, and is nearly always happy to be held and snuggled.

Like Sirius Black, Ezio is also a reference to a fictional character, anyone recognize it? It's much more obscure than Sirius, I would not have. (Mike got to name him.)

He goes in for his first checkup today, fingers crossed for a healthy kitten!














11 comments:

  1. He's so cute. Your daughter is smitten with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. What a precious kitty! Thanks for sharing all the shots of him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, what a sweetheart. I don't know who Ezio is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I'm not really a cat person I do love a little kitty! She looks adorable. I don't know who Ezio is either...? Do tell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! It's always fun to get a new fur-baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooooo adorable. Kittens are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love him. Send him to me. :) Or just bring him down personally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ezio! From Assassin's Creed 2 (and Brotherhood and Revelations). Great name. Cute kitten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww I want a kitty but my kids are really pushing for a dog instead. I just love cats though so I am working on changing their minds. Lol! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP