So. My list. Most of these are running related, duh.
- A Spring Half Marathon, A Summer Half Marathon, and a Fall Full Marathon. (eek!)
- A consistent 10:15 pace.
- ONE mile at 8:30.
- Two runs a month with Mike. (Possibly the hardest thing on this list, because: kids.)
- Continue my #runstreak through January, and potentially much longer.
- One run in the Badlands.
- Strength training twice a week.
- Read 60 books. In 2015 I read 55. I'd like to focus more and Facebook less.
- Participate in the #26BooksWithBringingUpBurns Instagram Reading Challenge. I know, I don't do book challenges, but this one is on Instagram! I'm going to try.
- Read at least 4 books about running.
- Continue to not give a crap about if I'm reading enough books by men or books in translation or books that "smart" people read. I love what I read and will... actually, this is another goal..
- Continue to ride my soapbox about romance novels. Seriously, there are smart, beautifully written romance novels, and crappy, horrid, cliche ones- just like in any other genre.
- Re-texture and paint the hall bathroom.
- Paint all the bedrooms and the dining room.
- Buy: A breadbox, new kitchen towels, a tiny spoon rest, wall art for the kitchen, a futon for the playroom, a roku for the basement, bedding for the boys.
- Finish the damn quilt.
What are your goals for 2016? Are they mostly health related? Book related?