Lately I've made a point to have an actual list of things I need in my wardrobe and to try not to shop too much off that mental list. Here's five things that I am on the lookout for..
1. A watch I can wear every day. Amazon won't let me post a picture, but I'll probably end up with this one by Nine West. Eventually I'll buy myself this one, perhaps for my birthday?
2. A couple pairs of great slacks, probably black and gray, but the color isn't important. This is too boring for me to shop for, let alone show you.
3. Olive boots. These would do.
4. Black loafers that can go with slacks or jeans. I used to have the perfect pair from Born, but years of constant wear finally killed them. These make me happy.
5. A couple dressier shirts. I have a ton of simple t-shirt type shirts that are fine for every day, but occasionally I do need to dress up more. This polka dot one is kind of fun.