I can never decide if I prefer non-fiction or fiction, here are the next five non-fiction books on my list:
1. Washington: A Life by Ron Chernow. I LOVED his Alexander Hamilton biography. I wish he'd do one for all the presidents.
2. How Bad Do You Want It? by Matt Fitzgerald. I have big goals this year.
3. Tools of the Titans by Tim Ferris. I love his podcast. I imagine I'll love this book too, though I wish it weren't quite 700 pages long.
4. Evicted: Poverty and Profit in the American City by Matthew Desmond. After Hillbilly Elegy, this seems appropriate.
5. The Sports Gene: Inside the Science of Extraordinary Athletic Performance by David Epstein. I had already bought the book, and then heard him tell a story on This American Life, which sealed the deal.
What non-fiction are you reading next?