Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Odds and Ends

I've been collecting little odds and ends of links and stuff that I want to post. None of it is really enough to merit a post on it's own, but I've collected quite a list of things. I'm just going to put them all together here for your amusement.

First, have you seen Rare Bird Finds? It's a fun little blogging of interesting shopping things. I added it to my reader a few days (a week?) ago, and already my wish list has grown. First I found these cool penguin lamps and want one very badly. No, I don't have anywhere to put one, but I want one. Then, on that same site, this fun clock that I want for the monkey's room. I don't think he'd be able to tell time on it any time soon, but I love it anyway. And speaking of monkeys, these are cute.

Next, were you aware that Saturday, March 24 is Shut Down Day? I don't know if I can do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP