Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #23- Phone-tag.com Edition!

This week's Thursday Thirteen is all about Phone-tag.com



What is Phone-tag.com, you ask? Well, Phone-tag is a fun way to win prizes using your cellphone or digital camera. Each week an email/text message is sent out with instructions, you take a picture, submit it, vote, and the winner gets a cool prize! The more people who play, the better the prize. I'm all for better prizes, so go sign up!

Here are 13 reasons you should play:

  1. It's a lot of fun.
  2. It lets you be creative or silly or sneaky with your camera.
  3. Hey, you're paying for that cell phone camera, might as well get some use out of it.
  4. You don't have a cellphone? Well clearly you have the Internet. Use your digital camera! (But you can't photoshop, so no three headed dogs.)
  5. I've won 2 Amazon.com gift certificates. I used them to buy BOOKS.
  6. I won a Victoria's Secret gift certificate. I bought *two* bras. (Hi dear, aren't you glad I told the internet that?)
  7. I won a gift card to socks.com.
  8. I won movie tickets from Fandango. (We were supposed to go see Transformers, but we cheated and are going to see HARRY POTTER tomorrow instead! Woo, first movie since the monkey was born 2.5 years ago!)
  9. I've managed to take most of my pictures WHILE AT WORK. What better use of company hours?
  10. Really, are you gonna get another chance to dress up as a pirate. AT WORK? And then post it on the internets? (Sorry, I can't link to photos on phone-tag, but trust me, it's there!)
  11. Got a lot of friends? The more friends who come vote for your picture, the better your chance of winning. (Why do you think I'm posting this to my blog, anyway?)
  12. This week's tag is all about Harry Potter. It hasn't started yet, there's still time to sign up, and the prizes are cool (Free books!)
  13. Did I mention that it's fun?

PS. I'm lisah over there, give me some credit for sending ya, will ya? Go now, sign up, have fun.

PPS. You should be able to play, even if you're overseas- all it takes is an email account and a digital camera or cellphone camera that you can email to yourself. So sign up!



45 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'll have to try it cause I'm all about being sneaky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds cool! I've never heard of it before, I'm going to have to go check it out. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does sound like phone, but I've got the most ancient of cellphones (I'm talking horrible!) and it would probably catch on fire if I tried anything fancy... Thanks for visiting my T13 - got to love the Mexicorn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops - meant to write "fun" not "phone" - silly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the new Harry Potter movie last night...I'm going to see it again tomorrow and then blog about it LOL! I needed some time for it to sink in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to look into this! Thanks for visiting my T13!

    Check out my contest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is what I love about TT13, you get to find out about stuff that you might not have heard of before. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never heard of it! I wonder if I can play here in Canada.

    Thanks for stopping by mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does sound like fun! Thanks for stopping by my TT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That would be nice but I don't think that applies to me over here.
    Thanks for the visit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. sounds really neat, I love the whole winning amazon GCs. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think we have that where I live..... I haven't heard of it at least!

    Thanks so much for visiting me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think anyone in the US could play! Go sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make me wanna try and play :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, that really does sound like a nice way to while away your time at work.
    If you like cellphones, that is. Which I don't. Hate the fucking things to be honest. Besides, me being in Germany and all I probably couldn't play anyway. Too bad about the Amazon Gift Certificates, though. I certainly could use some of those... ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like fun, but I'm afraid it doesn't work for me over here. Have fun though!
    Thanks for visiting my essentials TT.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm going to see if it is open to Canadians. Sounds like fun! Happy TT and thank you for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds very cool - and like the type of fun I like to have. I'll have to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have never heard about this...sounds cool. Might just have to look into it.

    Great TT13!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That sounds very fun. Adults need to play too. The only thing is you need a cell phone.

    Happy TT!

    Be well and enjoy the day.

    For More of My Modern Musings
    Support Progressive Change

    ReplyDelete
  22. I've never heard of this before, but it sounds like fun. I just might have to try it sometime.

    Thanks for visiting my TT! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. That sounds so FUN! I'll have to check it! Thanks for telling us!

    ReplyDelete
  24. good idea, I wish I had the time to play!

    I hope you love the movie - I did!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I will try -- but I don't think I have time!! But it sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, that's kinda interesting. It's amazing some of the things that are out and about on the Internet.

    Thanks for visiting Hubby's birthday list.

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a cool thing. I'll check it out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Free books, what could be better.

    I'll be sure to check phone tag out.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow, you've won some great prizes. I'm going to check it out now.

    ReplyDelete
  30. good tip! I've never even heard of it before!

    ReplyDelete
  31. thanks for visiting my TT...


    this looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Huh, I've never heard of this but it sounds cool!

    Thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh wow...I'm all about taking pictures!

    Thanks for the visit!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hmmm...I've never heard of such a thing! I might have to give this a try...!

    Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I might have to try it. Sounds like fun and I love contests.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I don't have either type of camera.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sorry, but I never play anything, besides with a ball, lol !

    ReplyDelete
  38. Phone-tag - sounds like fun! Thanks for visiting my TT earlier today.

    Have a great weekend, XINE

    ReplyDelete
  39. How fun, I'd never heard of this, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I have crappy phone camera, i'm not sure what megapixel it is anymore but it's crappy. And I thought I was the coolest person in the world when I bought my Nokia 6630. Then they decide to spew a better phone. Woe is me. Phone-tag.com sounds like fun, but I'm on a different side of the world. Happy TT!

    ReplyDelete
  41. This sounds really cool. I'm going to have to check it out. And lucky you on all those prizes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP