Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, May 07, 2007

Monday Math

I'm about to write up my review of The Giver by Lois Lowry, but don't want to distract from it with my little math problem. So here's this week's count, since 1/1/07:

Books in: 59 (not counting the five new dinosaur books from PBS, which were NOT for me!)
Books read: 23
Books behind: 36

Now, the books behind doesn't change since last week, if you only consider what you see here. However. I did not count LIBRARY book as books in, and I DID count them in books read. So really, the number of books in my house is increasing faster than this. I can't think of a simple way to keep track including the library, as I very often bring books home, read three pages and take them back. So I'm cheating a little. It's my blog, I can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP