Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Recent Reading

I've actually managed to do a little reading lately!

I finished Dedication by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus and reviewed it here. I finished up Bonk by Mary Roach and will review it soon.

I've started 1 Dead in Attic: After Katrina by Chris Rose, a collection of newspaper editorials from the New Orleans Times-Picayune which is pretty interesting, but not something you can read straight through. I started Helping Me Help Myself by Beth Lisick but haven't gotten very far into it.

We're watching The Dresden Files on DVD and I'm highly motivated to pick up the next one. I love the actor who is playing Harry, he's way hotter than the character is written.

I'm considering giving up on Literacy and Longing in L.A. and Perfectly Plum. I don't like the writing style in either of them, and can't find myself caring at all about the characters in Literacy.

2 comments:

  1. You just reminded me to go add some Mary Roach books to my wish list. I loved Stiff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started watching The Dresden Files. =) So far I prefer the books, but probably because I'm noticing all the little things that are different on the DVD. I'm sad there's only 12 episodes though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP