Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, August 15, 2008

New Etsy Policy!

Starting TODAY I have decided that for every Friday that I do not post a new item to my Etsy shop, I will discount one other item by 10%. I have not yet determined how I'm going to decide which other item, but since I have no new items today, and there is only one listed, today's sale is pretty clear! The discount will be permanent. This means that if I have no new item NEXT Friday, I will discount that one lonely bag another 10%. If you're in the market for a new bag this might be your chance! Go check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP