Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, August 02, 2008

A Tale of Two Boys

I'm at work on a Saturday morning (a rare occurrence) and have been mostly doing actual work (even rarer on a Saturday), but I wanted to post a couple little pictures. These are my boys- The bug at 16 weeks, the Pirate at 18 weeks. (Pirate on the purple couch, bug on the tan one. I can't make blogger do pictures like I want them.) Then the bug again, just cause I like the picture. The bug has much darker coloring than his brother. His hair is dark (not red at all like it looks in the picture) and I'm pretty sure his eyes will be brown. This one, he's all mine.
We have a crazy day ahead of us today- a birthday party at 1, with "swimming," and then my husband's company picnic at 5. I get off at 12:20, gotta run home, feed the bug, take a picture and wrap the gift, then race to the party. Leave the party, feed the bug, run to the picnic. Fingers crossed that the bug wants to eat when I want him to eat!

6 comments:

  1. So the Bug is a little bit bigger as well! What precious boys you have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Bug looks like he loves getting his picture taken :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee! What a cutie! I miss those days of drool, diapers, and adorable gummy grins. He's adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow! They're darling!!! And, you find time to read and blog? Goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone. They are pretty darn cute, if I do say so. The bug is all smiles lately, when he doesn't have his hands crammed down his throat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP