Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Can anyone help me with...

I want a new banner. I have a very good idea of what I want, and I don't THINK it's too hard. I have a background, I have two pictures, and I want the title. What program do I use to put them all together? I have Gimp 2, but I can't seem to figure it out. I edit all my pictures with Picasa, but I can't figure out how to make a banner from it. That's all the likely candidates I've got. HELP! Is there a way to do it with these two options?

EDIT: I figured it out! Back later with a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP