Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, November 07, 2011

I give up, day 7.

Ok, NaBloPoMo, you win. I can't do this every day posting thing. I just have too many balls in the air right now, to sit here and write a post every day. Need proof? Here's part of my to do list between now and Saturday:
  • Finish sewing product for the craft show. (This is a deceptively short sentence.)
  • Design and print some signage for my craft show table.
  • Design an order form in case anyone wants to buy banners.
  • Price my craft show items (like, actually put prices ON items. I was told I shouldn't rely on signage.)
  • Build a stand for the banners.
  • Buy a couple table cloths.
  • Go get cash for making change.
  • Make an apron in which to hold my change.
  • Inventory items so I know how well I actually did.
  • Start new job on Wednesday night.
  • Email lead on freelance job.
  • Track down phone number for wholesale opportunity.
  • Laundry.
  • Kids.
  • Food.
  • Etc.
See? No time to blog. Clearly, I will be failing the challenge here on day 7.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah, it is hard to blog everyday. Life happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No shame at all in prioritizing! I hope everything goes smoothly at the craft fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! So sorry. But I have to admit that the influx of posts in my google reader was making ME anxious! ;) I think I still have some pre-Halloween from you. Including the giveaway, which I haven't read and would probably have been interested in, but...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP