Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Paperback Swap

Some time in May I read an article in my local paper about paperbackswap.com. I immediately signed up. The way PBS works is that you post books you no longer want and other people request them. No money changes hands, it's all done via wishlists and media mail. It usually costs $1.59 to mail a book out. I am totally addicted and get so many more books than I can possibly read.

Today in the mail I got:
Sesame Street Unpaved
The Wisdom of Big Bird (and the Dark Genius of Oscar the Grouch)
Cravings (anthology with Laurell Hamilton and others)
A Recipe for Bees

These books have been added to the ever growing TBR stack. I will never read all the books I have, but at least I'm no longer toting around the boxes of old romance novels that I've had since high school. I've found some amazing books lately. It makes it very hard to decide what to read next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP