Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Most Holy Time of All....

...... NAPTIME.

Ahhhh. It's always such a challenge to decide what I want to do with my free time. I could read a book, I could surf the internets, I could knit something, or sew something, I could clean. I could take a nap! Napping sounds great until I realize that means giving up something else I want to do. I usually end up splitting time time between various activities and getting no where fast on all of them.

Maybe I will take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP