Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A Hobby That Isn't Reading


Shocking, isn't it? I like to be a little crafty when I have time, and since having a child I find that there just isn't the time to quilt that I used to have (sorry, Addie, one day I will finish your quilt, I swear) because quilting requires bigger blocks of time. So I've been trying my hand at knitting. I made a couple of scarves a few years ago, and put it aside. I was recently in the checkout line and saw a little magazine called "Knitting For Babies" that had some very cute things. I couldn't resist, and bought it.

Yes, unbelievably, I made the hat in this picture. Wow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP