Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire




Last night I stayed up late (ok, I stayed up until almost 10!) to finish reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I have, of course, already read the first six books, but I want to reread the last few in preparation of the grand finale in July. It has already been decided that we will be buying two copies of book seven, and will be finding an all day babysitter so that we can read interrupted.

Two things that I noticed in book 4 that I didn't remember (but that I'm sure other fans have already discussed to death):

Fleur already has the hots for Bill.

Dumbledore tells Harry that death is final. You can not come back from the dead.
I had forgotten about Mad Eye Moody and so it was a surprise at the end.
Anyone else reading them again?




2 comments:

  1. I was planning on it but have since decided not to. At least not yet. I think someday down the road (after the final book is out and I've read it at least once), I'll go back and read all the books again. I've got too many books in line to read right now that fitting in Harry Potter just isn't possible. Don't tell my friend Sophia though--she's a strong believer that there is always time for Harry Potter. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered rereading all of them, but I have so many unread books lying around that they seem to take priority.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP