Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I am not the only one.

Today while reading through my blogs I read a post by Lazy Cow that ended with the following sentence-
I really think I would go crazy if I didn't read/think about books and
reading/visit any shops which sell books, every day.

The rest of the post is nice, as are the pictures of the books talked about, but that sentence is what makes the post perfect. I think that my spouse, for one, and several of my good friends think I might be a bit obsessive. It's nice to be able to point them to others who also share the love.

2 comments:

  1. It's great that we bookaholics can find encouragement from each other through blogs/groups/clubs etc.

    I have to point out other sites to my husband as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I started book blogging. I realised I wasn't alone in my obsession and I've 'met' so many other wonderful like-minded people! There is virtually non of the veiled competitiveness you can find in other blogging communities. Everyone is so accepting and welcoming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP