Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Saturday, April 28, 2007

New Notions 5 Challenge

This is possibly the best idea for a challenge that I've seen yet. I almost wish I had not committed myself in so many places already, as I'd LOVE to do it.

The challenge is to pick 5 books that you believe will challenge your thinking about any topic. For me, it was rethinking some religious issues that led to this idea. For you, it might be tackling a political viewpoint, a stance on a social issue, and notions about a color of skin, a creed, or an “ism”. You might challenge your notions about science, the world, or economics. You might want to read a book about something you already agree with that presents a whole new take on it. Anything that YOU believe is outside your normal viewpoint or that will make you rethink your preconceptions or assumptions is fair game.

What a great idea!

3 comments:

  1. so will you be taking the challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look of your blog!
    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let ovecommitment stop you! You can use books from other lists with no limit! I'd love to have you join, feel free to use books from other lists, so long as it doesn't conflict with them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP