Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Wanna Win a Wii ???

The Motherhood/been there are giving away a Wii Fit. To enter, stop by that post and leave a comment and the post on your own blog about fitness in your life. Fitness in MY life has been pretty non-existant lately. Just ask me how often I have ice cream! (Actually, no, don't ask.) Now that my maternity leave is over and I'm headed back to work (on Tuesday, sob!) I've got to start thinking about how my clothes fit. Surprisingly, I'm not too high above my pre-pregnancy weight, but unfortunately that was above my goal. So- fitness! We've got a plan to start taking a family walk every Saturday morning starting at the farmer's market and eventually making a round trip to the playground. We plan to take a light breakfast with us. Additionally, I'd like to find a nice SHORT yoga or pilates DVD to start doing. Any suggestions for a beginner program? It seems that the Wii Fit will fit (ha, I kill me) in well. Of course, I have to find TIME for this too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP