Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Chaos and Debris

I decided against a Sunday Salon because who'm I kidding? I don't read.

Instead, I thought I'd share some of the last two days with you all. Right now, the Bug is screeching while he jumps in the Jumperoo, which makes it play music. Noggin is playing "Everywhere I Go" which is cute, but sure does stick in your head, esp that "buttons are the belliest" line. The Pirate (heh, ya'll almost caught me using his real name!) is in clean pajamas after having just taken a swim in the tub. In his trunks. He says he's sick. Or maybe he's dead. Hard to tell. The blue tint to his mouth would be from paint, not lack of oxygen.

My table looks like this.











I have painted 50 clothespins red. One side still needs one more coat. The Pirate (dude, can't not use his name today) has painted several different dinosaurs and one Christmas tree, and then a dozen other....things.... See those little stack of stockings in the middle of the table? There are 25 pairs of green ones and 30 of red ones. The Giant Secret Project is just to the right of the picture.

There are chicken nuggets and frozen biscuits in the oven. I really hope that everyone naps when lunch is over. I have a ton of sewing I'd like to work on, and books to read, and quiet to enjoy.

Quiet. To. Enjoy.


6 comments:

  1. My Sunday Salons don't always contain book stuff either. I plan to write mine after lunch. I got distracted with cleaning the house.

    I have that "Everywhere I go" song in my head too! Noggin needs some new songs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Quite the project(s) you have going on there! I had hoped to go shopping today (who am I kidding--I HATE shopping), but instead we are cleaning house--like really cleaning. Like storage bin type cleaning. I'm hating every second of it. I just want to read my damn book. My only excuse for being on here is I'm trying to blog about our New England trip from a month and a half ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have had a fun filled weekend :) If you could see my living room now....I swear I just cleaned yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, thanks for getting the sound of the jumperoo back in my head. We have the rainforest one and now that's all I'm hearing in between my ears.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of all the Noggin songs that is my fave.

    Trish, how'd the cleaning end up? Smaller mess than when you started?

    Sam, you can certainly tell we were home all weekend by looking in my living room!

    Aly, you're welcome. Ours isn't the jungle one, more of a plain one, but still plays music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you guys had a fun day. Even if it created some mess. I love The Pirate's artwork (you almost caught me using his real name).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP