Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Sunday, November 09, 2008

The Sunday Salon #6

Another week and I didn't read much of anything. I think I'm spending too much time blogging, and reading blogs and not enough time reading books. How do the rest of you balance this? I did get some new books in the mail, my second batch of Hatchette Books Group books. I read more of the political book, and I joined another challenge. I was hoping to get some reading done today but we have big plans to purge and clean the Pirate's room so it's not looking likely.

In fact, I think I'm going to cut this post short so I can get going on the cleaning so I can read later.

But first! The winner of the $15 gift certificate!

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

8 

Timestamp: 2008-11-09 14:52:51 UTC


Delete
Blogger Janssen said...

I LOVE Book People in Austin.

And of course I subscribe to your feed :)

7:42 AM, November 03, 2008

Janssen!!

I'll email you to work out the details!



5 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat with my reading. Life gets in the way of reading sometimes. I cut my blog posting and reading down this weekend so I could at least finish one book! I expect the rest of the year to be a challenge with the holidays and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Janssen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging can be time consuming. I was reading and working more this past week and so wasn't able to get around as much to visit everyone. I'm trying to make up for it today. It can be a difficult balance. Something always seems to have to give a little.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP