Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Non-Fiction Five Challenge

Oh, I want to. I really want to. Trish is hosting it. But I FAIL every challenge I join! What to do...


The Rules (unchanged from previous years)

1. Read 5 non-fiction books during the months of May - September, 2009

2. Read at least one non-fiction book that is different from your other choices (i.e.: 4 memoirs and 1 self-help)

3. Click HERE to join.

It's just ONE little challenge.

Right?

I'd read 5 non-fiction books anyway.

Right?

.


4 comments:

  1. I'm debating whether to join this one too. I'm already in over my head and five books is a lot to add to my already demanding reading schedule, but it sure is tempting. I'll at least look and see if any of the books I already plan to read will fit into the challenge. If so, I may have to join after all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The woman with the baby is urging me on, awesome.

    Trish, I WANT to. And I might. Just, just...I FAIL at so many of these!

    Wendy, that's my idea- look and see what's on my brain/shelf that would fit. 5 books sounds so easy...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP