Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Teething bites and Tuesday's list.

I have too much to do to be awake all night with a crabby girl! We got out of bed this morning at the time we should have been getting into the car for school.  The Pirate is the only one presentable.

Since I posted my list yesterday and it kept me accountable, I'm doing the same today. I did pretty well yesterday, don't you think? (Updated list here.)

Today's list:
  • Unload car.
  • Sort crap from car.
  • Try to move boxes in garage to make definite areas for "things that go to storage" and "things that go to the apartment" so that I do not have to be present while loading.
  • Start packing playroom.
  • Drink more coffee.
  • Take a shower.
  • Pack hall closet. One coat each is plenty for the next week! Move the extra winter coats to storage and pack the hoodies until this weekend.
  • Work at least 2 hours. (Not so ambitious today, afraid sitting here too long will put me right to sleep!)
  • Continue laundry.
  • Feed children, change diapers, etc.
That seems like more than enough, no?



I am an Amazon Associate. As such, any purchase you make at Amazon.com after following a link from this blog will earn me a (tiny) percentage back as income. Thanks. All content copyright Books. Lists. Life. at http://bookslistslife.blogspot.com. If you're reading this post anywhere other than there, you are reading stolen content.

4 comments:

  1. Your "drink more coffee" note reminded me that my cup of joe has been sitting here getting stone cold!

    You seem to be doing okay even with all the stuff you have to do. I don't know how you keep your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like life is crazy. I'm with Ti; I don't know how you keep your sanity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what you've been putting in your coffee but yours is definitely giving you more energy than mine does!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! And just when I feel like I can't handle any more...all I can say is good luck! And lots of coffee helps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP