Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post holiday crafting: play kitchens





One of the things the Princess got for Christmas was a little set of wooden pans from Melissa & Doug. It came with a little cardboard stove, but I knew I could do better. The kids have this little table that was the perfect size, so I made a kitchen. I used felt to make a fitted table cloth and fashioned a sink at one end and a stove at the other. It still needs a few details added with a paint pen, but the kids already love it.

This has led to an idea percolating in my head about play kitchens for tiny spaces, once I finish up a bit of fun sewing I'll be showing you a brand new shop item!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Cool! This is a great idea and a wonderful space saver. I wanted to get Greyson a kitchen but there just wasn't a place to put it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella got those pans too! She love love loves them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP