Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Monday, January 09, 2012

Project 366 with Instagram and LetsLassotheMoon

At the very end of December I was browsing Pinterest when I saw the following pin:


Well I can do that- I always have my phone with me! I take a million pictures with it. I'm the world's biggest fan of taking a picture and texting it to someone for an opinion, or to show off my kids, or to share a giggle. A picture a day of my life? Easy peasy mac n cheesy!

Jan 2. Boot storage
(Unexpected boot storage)
If you want to follow along, you can find me on Instagram as lharsma, or you can see them on Flickr as part of this set.

Jan 7. Mommy needs to hide the scissors better.
(Unexpected Scissors Usage)
I'm hoping that at the end of the year I can find a way to export my 366 pictures to Shutterfly or Walgreens or some other nifty site and have them printed into a little book.

A picture a day, what a great record that will be.

3 comments:

  1. I hardly ever use the camera in my phone. I need to get better about that. I know there's a site that will print your instagram photos as magnets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the significance of 366? Oh wait--this year is leap year. Duh. ;)

    And those boots? I die!

    My phone doesn't take good pictures. Wonder if it's my settings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a feeling you were doing a Project 366 too!

    This is my fourth attempt at a pic a day for a year project, but like you, I figured this one would stick if I did it ALL with my iphone ALL on instagram. It's been really fun so far. Except for the one day that I paced my bedroom frantically at 11:57 pm looking for something to photograph! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP