Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Friday, January 06, 2012

Random Friday: Hello 2012

Baby's first christmas ornament
  • 2012 already! Time flies!
  • I've been making more ornaments. I know, Christmas is over. It's just more fun now that there's not deadline. These two are for my BFF, but there's more where these came from, if anyone needs their own. (And if you don't need your Baby's First Christmas ornament in Auburn Tiger blue and orange, I'd be happy to make it in some other colors.)
  • I managed to finish all of the lingering 2011 posts except one book review. I'd like to talk about Susan Mallery's Fool's Gold series.
  • I am still thinking about my New Year's Resolutions, but will post about that as well. Soon. Did you post resolutions? Goal?
  • If you're curious, you can see all the books Mike read in 2011 here, and my list here.

War eagle Christmas ornament

What I Read This Week: Nothing.

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP