Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Where in the World are you Reading? The Library!



Today starts an entire month of showing off our libraries! I think this might be my favorite of all the months. Kailana is hosting this time around, so write up a quick post of your local library and then head over to her blog to link up. I've already written about my library, but I can't wait to go back and take new pictures now that I'm so familiar with it.

Where in the World are you Reading? is a monthly themed meme hosted by Trish, Kailana and myself. Each month we ask you to show us your bookish places. You have an entire month to write up your post, and you can piggyback it in with any other meme (like Sunday Salon or Wordless Wednesday.) We're chatting it up on twitter with the hashtag #wwread as well and we'd love to have you join us!

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to stop by and say Hi. Trying to give the hand a rest means I am falling way behind on commenting but I am reading!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP