Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Library Loot! (as requested by Janssen)

I have roughly one million books checked out from the library right now (ok, only 61), but if the library isn't gonna give me a limit, why should I limit myself??  Not all 61 of them are for me, but I thought I'd blog a response to this fun post of Janssen's and show you what I do have...

In E-book format:
Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Fifty Shades of Gray by E. L. James

In book format:
Dinner: A Love Story by Jenny Rosenstratch (I've read this one, but still need to make some recipes!)
The Half-Life of Planets by Emily Franklin & Brendan Halpin
In Honor by Jessi Kirby
Partials by Dan Wells
How the Marquess Was Won by Julie Ann Long
Mom, Inc by Meg Mateo Ilasco
India's 500 Best Recipes (Seems more like 100 best x 5 slight variations)
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
At Last Comes Love by Mary Balogh
Then Comes Seduction by Mary Balogh
Run Your Butt Off! by Leslie Bonci, Sarah Butler and Budd Coates
Becoming Sister Wives by Kody Brown, Meri Brown, Janelle Brown and Christine Brown
Great Aunt Sophia's Lessons for Bombshells by Lisa Cach
The Lucky Kind by Alyssa B. Sheinmel
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe
Tears of the Moon by Nora Roberts
How the Garcia Girls Lost Their Accents by Julia Alvarez (my niece has to read this for high school English.  I thought I'd read it too, but it's not appealing to me at all.)
Triangle: The Fire that Changed America by David Von Drehle
The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex
Tweet Heart by Elizabeth Rudnick

If you know me at all you know I'm working on several of them, but there's a good chance that many of them will go back unread. Which ones should I be absolutely certain not to miss?

6 comments:

  1. Holy kamole! How long can you borrow them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a seriously big list (and to think that's only a chunk of what you checked out!) Good luck as you plow through all of those!

    Thanks for linking up -- fun to see what other people are reading!

    merrick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing better than LOTS of reading options, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lot of books out at one time. I'd go nuts trying to keep track of it all. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like my library list right now. I printed a list of what I had checked out, then took back twenty titles, promising myself I would get them again at a later date. However, my feeling of being free of too many books was short-lived. There were 12 items on the hold shelf with my name on. I always figure that checking out too many library books is really a non-problem. It's not costing anyone any money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Handmaid's Tale is wonderful - very scary stuff, but not in the Halloween scary kind of way. Also read Triangle - because that fire has always fascinated me and I want to know if the book's any good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment! Whenever possible I reply to comments via email, so please leave an email address if you want a direct reply. Anonymous users, I'm sorry, but until you stop leaving spam, you can't comment.

  © Blogger templates Psi by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP