- I'd wear the hell out of these slippers. Or really any loafer style slipper, size 8.5, thank you. (yes, I ask for slippers every year. I wear them out!)
- I WILL HAVE one of these Family Tree prints, even if I have to buy it myself. (Thanks, Amanda, for the pointer.)
- I'd really like a new iron. I'm not at all picky about what iron, just an iron that I can put water in without the water running back out. (No, not to iron clothing, are you crazy?)
- This book, that I got via inter-library loan and had to return unread. I feel weird re-requesting an ILL. (The American Way of Eating: Undercover at Walmart, Applebee's, Farm Fields and the Dinner Table ) I think I'd rather have it as a Nook Book tho.
- More fabric for the Princess's hexagon quilt. Pinks and grays and whites, please.
- This fabric too.
- I could not possibly have too many of these pre-cut paper hexagons, 1" size.
- This lovely new scent from Bath & Body Works.
- Wooden spoons.
- This striped cardigan.
- Smart phone gloves that are not those ugly stretchy ones.
- A salt dip with a lid. This one is cute, but I think that I need a lid in this house. Oh, I could maybe make this work.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Mike and I aren't going all out on gifts this year. We haven't talked about it, but we have so pretty big monetary challenges coming up, and buying gifts for each other seems like an easy thing to cut out. Regardless, I made a list of what I would want, of course I did. Feel free to send me anything on the list.